On Thursday, June 22, 2023, Drata will hold a one-day conference in San Francisco to discuss the current and future state of risk, compliance, and cybersecurity. The goal is to bring our community together, share expertise and experiences, and develop a program that can’t be experienced anywhere else.
Please read our guide before you submit a presentation idea.
This Year’s Theme: Accelerate
This year’s summit theme is Accelerate. All sessions will revolve around continuous compliance’s impact on accelerating trust, risk management, compliance, business goals, and revenue. If you have stories, experiences, use cases, or other creative ideas, we’ll have a room full of attendees ready to absorb your information.
Panels will consist of 3-4 experts and a moderator. Drata can supply a moderator who will MC the panel, ask questions, and optionally open up questions to the room. Panels will last a maximum of 40 minutes and loosely follow this format:
Introductions and expert background [5 minutes max]
Moderated questions [30 minutes max]
Optional Q&A from guests [10 minutes max]
Each panel will focus on a certain theme/topic based on the panelists background and expertise.
Drata is committed to balanced and diverse opinions. It is important that we host a range of panelists so that we may have a more lively and engaging discussion. We ask that panelists have more of a practitioner background rather than sales-oriented, and the session remain vendor-neutral.
Some of our panels will be recorded and made available on-demand after the conference. Panels will not be live streamed. Please let us know if this is a concern for you.
Instructions for Submitting Your Panel Idea
- Create an account on Secured (you’re already here)
- Swing back to the call for submissions area
- Select “Submit an Idea”
- Add in your title
- Add a description
- Please add in the theme/topic the panel will discuss
- Highlight who will be on the panel with their name, title, organization. (This can be changed later)
- Include 3 takeaways
- We’ll work with you to finalize the copy if selected
- Make sure the Category is “Call for Submissions”
- Hit “Create”
- Share with your team and network and ask for submission votes!
Our call for speakers is officially open, and will close on March 31, 2023. From there, our conference council will determine the final program for Drataverse, and we’ll be in touch within the first two weeks of April to let you know if your session has been selected or not.
- Evaluating new risk and compliance frameworks
- Cybersecurity best practices for startups
- Navigating GDPR/HIPAA/Etc.
- How to best work with auditors